Who We Serve
Individuals and Families
Financial planning involves various stages, with each phase building off of the one before to help you pursue your ultimate goal.
If you’re still years away from retirement or you are beginning to think about your life after work, you may be concerned about building and accumulating wealth, to help ensure that you meet your long-term goals.
At Pacific Crest Wealth Planning, we can help you begin evaluating your financial and retirement goals and design a personal strategy to help lead you toward meeting your objectives. We work with:
- Individuals and families
- Those transitioning into retirement
We can assist you in starting the planning process and take the guesswork out of preparing for your financial future. Contact us today to find out more about how we can help you.
Small Business Owners
If you are a small business owner, you likely face two important questions when it comes to retirement:
- How can I best take care of my employees?
- How can I best prepare for my own retirement?
- Succession planning for family-owned businesses
As a small business owner, planning for the future of your company and for your retirement simultaneously can be quite challenging. At Pacific Crest Wealth Planning, our experienced wealth planners can help you balance the resources necessary to integrate your business investment strategy with your personal retirement plan.
There are many retirement plans designed specifically to assist small business owners, including:
- 401(k) Plans
- Defined Benefit Pension Plans
- Hybrid 401(k)/Defined Benefit Plans
- SIMPLE IRAs
- SEP IRAs
- Profit-sharing Plans
We understand that you’re busy running your business. Let us help guide you toward a comfortable and secure retirement—that’s our business.
When it comes to financial planning, men and women often face different issues and concerns.
Women need to take into account several critical factors that may have a direct impact on their financial future. In order to take the appropriate steps in retirement planning, it is essential to keep in mind the following:
- Women tend to have lower annual incomes compared with their male counterparts.
- Women are often not employed as long as men due to raising children, providing care, or other reasons.
- Women statistically have a longer life expectancy, which may include additional years of medical costs.
- Women are more likely than men to act as sole caregivers for an elderly parent, spouse, or relative.
Our experienced advisors at Pacific Crest Wealth Planning can help you clearly identify your needs and create a customized retirement strategy by considering your individual situation.
We are here to help you more clearly visualize your future, on your own terms.