Thank you so much for all of your sound advice, information and support especially during these very trying times. Whenever I speak with you I feel better and more at ease about my financial /retirement future. I look forward to our continued working together. Again, Thank you!
The statement was provided 2/2/2023 by Jackie who is a Client. This statement may not be representative of the experience of others and is not a guarantee of future performance or success. For additional reviews, search us wherever local businesses are reviewed.
Individuals and Families
While some may think of Retirement and Financial Planning as a goal itself, we see it as a lifelong process...
Planning for your financial future is not a one size fits all process; we want to work with you to create a financial plan to help you manage your short-term goals, long-term aspirations, and work toward meeting your financial targets.
We believe in helping you assess your financial goals and participate in the management of your finances. When we work together, the planning process can be customized exclusively for you, adjusted as your life changes along the way. Providing you with clear explanations of the financial products and services we offer is extremely important to us.
Every member of our team is personally invested in providing you with advice that gives you the best chance at reaching financial success. We look forward to using our experience to help you pursue your financial goals.
At Pacific Crest Wealth Planning, we can help you begin evaluating your financial and retirement goals and design a personal strategy to help lead you toward meeting your objectives. We can help with;
- Designing a retirement plan that allows you to stop working on your terms
- Developing tax efficient withdrawal strategies from your retirement accounts
- Ensuring your investments are allocated to provide the optimal risk-adjusted returns
- Protecting your family today and leaving a legacy tomorrow
We can assist you in starting the planning process and take the guesswork out of preparing for your financial future. Contact us today to find out more about how we can help you.
Small Business Owners
If you are a small business owner, you likely face two important questions when it comes to retirement...
- How can I best take care of my employees?
- How can I best prepare for my own retirement?
As a small business owner, planning for the future of your company and for your retirement simultaneously can be quite challenging. Often, the business itself is the largest asset of a small business owner. At Pacific Crest Wealth Planning, our experienced wealth planners can help you balance the resources necessary to integrate your business investment strategy with your personal retirement plan.
We can help with;
- Designing a retirement plan that benefits your employees and you
- Ensure you have the proper insurance in place to protect both your business and family
- Coordinate with your CPA to ensure retirement, investments and business strategy is aligned with your tax plan
- Planning for the succession of your business to maximize the value
We understand that you’re busy running your business. Let us help guide you toward a comfortable and secure retirement—that’s our business. Contact us today to find out more about how we can help you.