From DJ and Jeff...
For our Investments and Financial planning we have worked with Bill Austin at Pacific Crest Wealth Planning for years. Sometimes you are not aware of what is possible financially, until Bill maps out some available options for you. He has 20+ years of experience and the knowledge to help you reach your financial goals.
The statement was provided 2/6/2023 by DJ and Jeff who are clients. This statement may not be representative of the experience of others and is not a guarantee of future performance or success. For additional reviews, search us wherever local businesses are reviewed.
Rarely do clients wake up one morning and say, “I need a comprehensive financial plan.” More often, clients go to bed facing an acute challenge not knowing how to solve it. We are here to help. Pacific Crest Wealth Planning is a team of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioners offering full-service wealth planning with the goal of providing financial solutions.
Financial Planning: A collaborative process that helps maximize a client's potential for meeting life goals through financial advice that integrates relevant elements of the client's personal and financial circumstances. The financial advice provided may touch on any of these areas:
Retirement Savings & Income Planning
- Perform Retirement Needs Analysis
- Perform Social Security Optimization Analysis
- Recommendation and implementation of appropriate Retirement Plan(s)
- Explanation of Medicare and Supplements
- Explanation of Retirement Plan Distribution Rules and Taxation
- Development of Investment Strategies
- Portfolio Development and Analysis
- Asset Allocation and Portfolio Diversification
- Explanation of the Taxation of Different Investment Vehicles
- Explanation of Types of Investment Risk
- Development of Tax Reduction and Management Strategies
- Development of Charitable Contribution Strategies
- Explanation of Income Tax Fundamentals
- Explanation of the Income Taxation of a Business Entity
- Explanation of the Income Taxation of Trusts and Estates
- Explanation of the Alternative Minimum Tax
- Explanation of the Taxation of Property Transactions
Insurance Planning & Risk Management
- Analysis and Evaluation of Risk Exposures
- Perform Insurance Needs Analysis
- Recommendation of Individual Long-Term Care Insurance
- Recommendation of Individual Life Insurance
- Recommendation of Individual Disability Insurance
- Develop Strategies to Transfer Property
- Estimation of Estate Taxation
- Explanation of the Characteristics and Consequences of Property Titling
- Explanation of Gift and Estate Tax Compliance
- Explanation of Types, Features, and Taxation of Trusts
- Explanation of Intra-Family and Business Transfer Techniques
- Explanation of Estate Planning Techniques of Non-Traditional Relationships
- Perform Education Needs Analysis
- Recommendation and implementation of Education Savings Strategies
- Explanation of Financial Aid Opportunities
- Explanation of Educational Loan Availability
Are You Ready to Enjoy Your Retirement? Watch here to learn more.
Do You Have a Tax Efficient Distribution Strategy? Watch here to learn more.
Do You Have Student Loans? Watch here to learn about your options.